Dr Oz & Dr. Roizer’s HOLIDAY EATING RULES
For Surviving the Holidays without Weight Gain
1. Prepare and Eat a Pre-Party Pak with
Lots of nuts and string cheese
2. Get at the BACK of LINE
3. NO STACKING your Plate
4. Select Foods you have learned fight disease, are healthy for you, help you look and be younger than your age
5. Eye Your Pie – Select only one!
6. REPLACE EGG NOG (usually 450 calories)
With 2 Wine Spritzers (only 100 calories)
7. BUY FRESH BAKERY ITEMS for parties
(pastry, pies, cakes). Don’t Bake Yourself to keep
you from nibbling!
8. SHOP on a FULL STOMACH and
Pack snacks (trail mix and real dark chocolate)
to nibble on throughout the trip
9. Be ACCOUNTABLE and weigh yourself every day
Or at least twice a week. Write down everything you eat to keep yourself accountable
KEEP the ‘LOSE JUST 10’ RULES in mind
1. Cut out sugary sodas
2. Don’t eat after 8 PM
3. Keep Moving – Just Move
4. Track your weight every day
5. Keep snack portions no larger than your fist.